Studio closed until May 19
To our Mint Room Family,
At Mint Room Studio and Preto Loft, our first and foremost concern is keeping our team and community healthy, safe, and informed.
We want to update you on our continuous efforts regarding COVID-19: due to the extension of Ontario State of Emergency, all non essential businesses need to suspend operations, and our studio will be closed until May 19.
Please note that other dates are not affected at this point and can still be booked online.
We are suspending the penalty for rescheduling your reservations during this pandemic. Our studio credit does not expire and can be used towards 2021 bookings.
Thankfully, we have not received any information to indicate that anybody within our community has been tested positive for COVID-19. Once we re-open, we will continue with the precautions announced earlier:
– Heavily disinfecting all of the high touch areas and surfaces multiple times a day, including door handles, light switches, furniture surfaces.
– We are asking everyone entering the studio to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer provided at the studio
– We will be placing air purifiers and UV-C sanitizers in studio rooms to further sanitize the space
– We are increasing our after-hours cleaning protocols.
– We are entering the studio rooms 10 minutes before the end of your booking and will be asking you to pack your things so that we can clean and disinfect the surfaces before the next booking. We apologize for cutting your studio time short, however, we believe this is a necessary precaution to protect our clients. Please come to our front desk at the end of the booking to receive a 20% off coupon (for future bookings, expires May 31) to compensate for the inconvenience.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from coming to the studio. If you have traveled or have any symptoms of coughing, runny nose, fevers, headaches, chills to please refrain from entering our facility for 14 days from arriving back to Canada or from the start of any symptoms.
Cancel Your Booking For Full Credit (No Refund).
To cancel your booking, please login to your account here.
To login, please use the same email that was used to make the booking you are trying to cancel. If you do not remember your password you can always reset it by clicking “forgot your password”.
Under the Appointments Tab, you will be able to see all your bookings. By clicking the “Cancel” button next to the booking you are trying to reschedule, our system will release your appointment and will automatically credit your account with full amount. You can use this credit in the future to book for another date and time.
Please let us know if you have any questions.