BOOK BALLROOM HERE
The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges. Please note that our staff will be visiting your room 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking and if the room is untidy you will be asked to stop the photoshoot and return the room to its original state.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these rules. We ask that everyone respect the space and leaves the rooms clean and tidy in order to avoid additional cleaning fees.
1. Please check in with the front reception in unit 300 when you arrive. If you have White Loft or Nest booked, after check-in you will need to go to unit 212.
2. During check-in, you will be asked to provide your ID and our staff will return it to you at the end of your booking.
3. Our reception staff will visit the studio room 10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to inspect the state of the room and ensure that the room is left in its original condition. If your belongings are scattered all over the room and furniture is moved around the room, you will be asked to stop the photoshoot and clean up the room.
4. If there are any damages to the floor / furniture / equipment, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damage. If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee. If you notice a damaged item prior to your photoshoot, please let us know immediately.
5. No outside shoes can be worn inside the Library room, especially during rain/snow season. Our attendants will provide you with disposable shoe covers prior to entering the studio.
6. The maximum room capacity for the Ballroom studio is 10 people. If the number of attendants exceeds maximum capacity, please contact the Sales department directly to book your studio room. If you exceed capacity without pre-approval from our team, there will be extra charges $20 per person or extra members of your party will be asked to leave the studio premises and wait outside.
7. All garbage brought into the studio room must be cleaned and put into garbage bins inside the studio room or brought to the front garbage bin after your shoot is completed. If there is garbage left behind, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
8. No pets can be brought into the studios.
9. The make-up station is located in our common area in Unit 300 and can be booked for up to 2 hours prior to the start of your booking at $20 per hour per make up chair.
10. Since none of the studio rooms are soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music. Music played in the studio must not contain any explicit content.
11. Moving and using furniture from another room you are not renting is not permissible. If our reception staff notices that furniture has been moved, they will take the furniture back and charge a $25 furniture rental charge.
12. Please do not use any of the rooms you are not renting. If you would like a tour of other studio rooms, kindly ask our reception staff and they will be happy to assist you.
13. The V Flats provided in each room are to be used with proper care. If the V Flat is damaged after use, you will be subject to a replacement fee of $200.
14. Keys to the restroom can be obtained from the reception desk. Please return them after each use as they are shared between everyone in the studio.
15. Booking and cancellation policy:
All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
Mint Room Studios offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds).
If you cancel/reschedule your reservation with over 48 hours notice from your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 20% of your booking value.
If you cancel/reschedule your reservation within 24- 48 hours of your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 50% of your booking value.
If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.
16. Renters are not permitted behind the reception area. Please do not place anything on the reception desk.
17. Single studio room rental is for photo use only. Please contact us directly to book the entire Mint Room Studios space for your video shoot.
18. All items must be brought into the studio rooms you are renting.
19. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas or left behind in the studio.
20. If you require a freight elevator for your photoshoot, please email or contact us at least 48 hours prior to your photoshoot. The size of the elevator is 4 x 8 feet.
21. Please note that the freight elevator cannot carry passengers. Visitors need to use stairs to access the studio.
22. The entrance to 300 Campbell Avenue is locked after 5 pm and weekends. Please enter the building through the Hale Coffee shop or check your booking confirmation for the code to open doors.
23. We are constantly improving our rooms and our props, and if a prop becomes damaged/outdated, we will replace it with another beautiful prop. Occasionally, we may also update the look and feel of the room and will post the updated images on Instagram and our website, so if you are planning a photoshoot with a specific look or a prop, please contact us before your booking to ensure it remains in the room during your session.
24. As a safety precaution, the studio overhead lights will be turned on at dusk and remain turned on until the studio closes. Lights will be off during the daylight hours.
25. Since we are a natural light studio, please note that the light in our studio rooms is dependent on the natural light outside. If you are booking the studio on a dark day or close to sunset, please bring lighting equipment with you to the studio.
26. No pornographic content can be shot at Mint Room Studios.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1 white Victorian 3 seater couch in cream colour
1 dark grey dome chair
1 vintage white peacock chair (use carefully)
1 large floor mirror with vintage frame
1 pale pink velvet accent side chair
2 v-flats (8ft), double-sided black and white
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS WORK
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/mintroom-ca/apps/mintroom-ca/public/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/instagram/class-fts-instagram-feed.php on line 906