The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these rules. We ask that everyone respects the space and leaves the rooms clean and tidy in order to avoid additional cleaning fees.
1. Please check in with the front reception in unit 300 when you arrive.
2.During check-in, you may be asked to provide your ID and credit card information to pre-authorize a security deposit in the amount of $300
3. Our reception staff will visit the studio room 5-10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. If there are any damages to the floor / furniture / equipment, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damage. If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
4. Maximum room capacity for our studios is:
Ballroom: 10 people
Conservatory: 10 people
Library: 8 people
Lounge: 8 people
White Loft: 10 people
Nest: 7 people
If the number of attendants exceeds maximum capacity, please contact Sales department directly to book your studio room. If you exceed capacity without pre-approval from our team, there will be extra charges.
5. All garbage brought into studio room must be cleaned and put into garbage bins inside the studio room or brought to the front garbage bin after your shoot is completed. If there is garbage left behind, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
6. No pets can be brought into the studios.
7. The make station is located in our common area in Unit 300 and can be booked for up to 2 hours prior to the start of your booking at $20 per hour per make up chair.
8. Since none of the studio rooms are soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music. Music played in the studio must not contain any explicit content.
9. Moving and using furniture from another room you are not renting is not permissible. If our reception staff notices that furniture has been moved, they will take the furniture back and charge a $25 furniture rental charge.
10. Please do not use any of the rooms you are not renting. If you would like a tour of other studio rooms, kindly ask our reception staff and they will be happy to assist you.
11. The V Flats provided in each room are to be used with proper care. If the V Flat is damaged after use, you will be subject to a replacement fee of $200.
12. Keys to the restroom can be obtained from the reception desk. Please return them after each use as they are shared between everyone in the studio.
13. Booking and cancellation policy:
- All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking
- Mint Room Studios offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds)
- If you cancel your reservation with over 48 hours notice from your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 20% of your booking value
- If you cancel your reservation within 24- 48 hours of your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 50% of your booking value
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking
14. Renters are not permitted behind the reception area. Please do not place anything on the reception desk.
15. Single studio room rental id for photo use only. Please contact us directly to book the entire Mint Room Studios space for your video shoot.
16. Parking pass is available in the reception area for loading/unloading of the items. Please return it after you are done.
17. All items must be brought into the studio rooms you are renting. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas.
18. If you require a freight elevator for your photoshoot, please email us at contact us at least 48 hours prior to your photoshoot. The size of the elevator is 4 x 8 feet.
19. Please note that the freight elevator cannot carry passengers. Visitors need to use stairs to access the studio.
20. The entrance to 300 Campbell avenue is locked on Sundays. Please enter the building through Hale Coffee shop or check your booking confirmation for the code to open doors.
21. We are constantly improving our rooms and our props, and if a prop becomes damaged/outdated, we will replace it with another beautiful prop. Occasionally, we may also update the look and feel of the room (while keeping the main room theme and design in mind), so if you are planning a photoshoot with a specific look or a prop, please contact us before your booking to ensure it remains in the room during your session.
22. As a safety precaution, the studio overhead lights will be turned on at dusk and remained turn on until the studio closes. Lights will be off during the daylight hours.